The Grand Theft Auto 5 money glitch has been sought since the early days of the game. Various forms of the glitch have existed and been used by players to get large amounts of money quickly, only for the glitch to be inevitably patched. However, it seems like a new form of the GTA 5 money glitch is always waiting to be found.
As of May 2020, there are still some unpatched money glitches available.
- If you have a casino penthouse, set it as your spawn location. (This is not required, but will save some time.)
- Change your outfit to trigger an auto-save, as indicated by the orange circle in the corner of your screen. This records the amount of casino chips you currently have.
- Play roulette and choose the maximum bet.
- Whenever you win, immediately stop playing roulette and change your outfit to trigger another auto-save.
- If you lose, close the game application immediately, as soon as you notice that you’re going to lose. Reload the game, and you should have the same amount of chips from your auto-save.
- Repeat the process as necessary.